Notes

In human geography today I took aloooooot of notes. The notes I took came straight out of the book from pages 118-126. The notes took were about the topic of classical Greece.  Most of my notes I have taken so far revolve around the main topic of Greece's geographical state. the notes I took were about The Sea. I took many bulletin based notes in my notebook, talking about things that range from their economy to their geographical environment. The Greeks had to adapt to their geographical environment while living in a sea shaped place. Thus meaning that after many years of living in Greece, the people started to adapt to their environment and become skilled sailors, traveling around very comfortably in their little wooden boats(this is an estimation based on the limited metals Greece had in their economy).
Image result for classical greece

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martin Luther

The Renaissance

Cleisthenes and Isagoras