How I Will Achieve a Successful Year At John Carroll.

The first way that I will be able to ensure I will be successful this school year is that I will avoid drama as much as possible. For example what I will do is that I will avoid all sorts of social media conversations surrounding John carroll and will try my best not to get caught up in the wrong crowd. Another way I will be able to succeed is if I make my school work my main priority above all other things(which include drama and parties) . By this I mean that if I don't take my grades seriously I will not be able to keep up with sports or with the flow of the school. Another reason that I will be able to succeed at this school is I will find friends that appreciate me for who I am without me having to change myself just for them in particular. For example, I am not going to change who I am just b=to be able to hang with the 'cool kids". The friends I make here I will be sure to care and respect me for who I am. Another reason is that at John Carroll God is a big influence on other peoples' lives and with me knowing that I have him always with me in his presence and having him besides me to get me through the toughest times will help me get through  the school year a lot more stress-free. Another thing that will ensure that I will have a successful year at John Carrol is that I will make my homework my first priority after school above all other things so I can get study time in aways from school too.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Martin Luther

The Renaissance

Cleisthenes and Isagoras