I missed my blog on Saturday and Friday because I qualified for my championship game nd ,y playoffs for my showcase soccer tournament up in new jersey

Hey my fellow bloggers! This is ya boy Ryan Vanskiver and I cannot wait to tell yo¨abput ym Friday and Saturday. My weekend was just soccer, soccer, soccer! But heres the thing, I am not complaining at all. Soccer is my most favorite thing in the whole world and that will not change any time soon(or at least I hope not). The best game of the whole tournament was when we were up 1-0 at half time against the 9th team in the state of Pennsylvania and we all gathered together into a big huddle and I started a pep talk about my "dream" I had the night before in which we had won the championship. My dream was that we won the championship and our whole team had a great time in doing that so. The tournament was a successful because my "dream" ended up coming true.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Martin Luther

The Renaissance

Cleisthenes and Isagoras