I GOT MY QUIZ BACK

Today in human geo class with Mr. Schick I walked in and put my phone in the apple basket in the back corner of his room. We put our phones there at the beginning of every class so then we can focus on the teacher with out any other distractions that can come from the phone. The next thing that happened was that I made my way to my seat In the from left of the classroom, ready to receive my quiz back. I sat there in my seat, talking to my friend Jacob, as Mr. Schick catches our attention. He called my name out and started to walk over to my seat with a blue piece of paper. He handed it to me and as I looked at the paps, my face sank into sadness. I hadn't done well at all, which had led me to the thought of how I need to work harder in his class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martin Luther

The Renaissance

Cleisthenes and Isagoras