TEST DAY!!!

Today in human geography class with Mr. Schick, we ended up taking out first test of this semester and in his class. I had very mixed emotions coming into todays test. I thought to myself at times, "I am going to ace this thing and am going to have a very good grade in his class". The other part of me however was. " Im going to flunk this test and I know it, Im so stupid, why didnt I study". When I walked into his classroom today, I shook my friends' hands and had conversations until Mr. Schick walked into the room. As usual to start off the class, we had a prayer. But he made us say a special prayer that he uses on test/quiz days only. This unique prayer sadly, didnt make me feel any more confident. Once I took my test(I was the last person in the room to hand it in), I felt very worried that I had ended up failing it miserably.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martin Luther

The Renaissance

Cleisthenes and Isagoras