Maps

Today in class what we did was very unique and a different approach of being taught a lesson by your teacher. I say this because Mr. Schick allowed us to copy the notes we feel we have to copy. In other words, Mr. Schick gives us th ability to write down whatever we feel will help us to use as a reference in the future. The main topic that we Took notes on today was about regions and what kinds of regions there are across the world. Then after that we were given a work sheet that had a world map with numbers on some of the various regions that Mr. Schick wanted us to label and identify. Also today we talked about some of the athletic games occurring over the weekend and how well we think our teams are going to do. I forgot my phone today in class, luckily I remembered before school ended and I came to reclaim it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martin Luther

The Renaissance

Cleisthenes and Isagoras