My first couple of days at John Carroll

The first few days of school for me have been absolutely awesome. On my first day of school(orientation which was last Friday) I have been able to see the school in different ways that I would have never thought were possible. Like on last Friday i met with my teachers and I introduced myself to new people that I thought that I would never of talked to. But the biggest thing that shocked me was when more people were coming up to talk to me then I was with others. I would've never thought that the community of this school would be so kind and welcoming to everyone that enters through. The John carroll community is something different then any other school I have ever been to. My orientation day all of the sophomores and juniors that were helping out with the orientation were being so kind and welcoming that it was all so unreal. I had never seen half of the people in my life and to be welcomed by most of them was simply amazing. Another great thing that has happened over the past couple of my first days here is that the soccer coach announced me on the starting lineup for jv. I was so excited and ready to give it my all on the field. The teachers at this school are also incredibly humorous and helpful and kind and they actually care for their students and want them to succeed in their class. At previous schools I have attended the teachers were caring for their students but it simply just doesn't compare to the staff and teachers at this school.The lunch in the cafeteria is also very delicious and great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martin Luther

The Renaissance

Cleisthenes and Isagoras