Presentations

Today in human geography class with Mr schick we presented our presentations that were given to us on Friday to do over the weekend. Me and Nick worked on it all night long and we think that we will get an alright grade on it too! Buhhh that is obviously not my call you know(My bad Mr. Schick). I was so happy that our group didn't get called up to present today! In my heart at around 8: 45 I was thinking to myself, "OH MY GOD THERE IS ONLY LIKE 5 MINUTES LEFT AND I MIGHT NO HAVE TO PRESENT THIS PROJECT I HAVE BEEN DREADING FOR THE PAST 4 DAYS!!!!!)
I was genuinely so happy, you guys have no idea! I probably would've crapped my pants not going to lie! I really love his class but c'mon Mr. Schick, STOP ASSIGNING US SO MUCH HOMEWORK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martin Luther

The Renaissance

Cleisthenes and Isagoras