Todays Class

Today in human geo class, we were able to discuss a few lessons and topics. We first discussed and went over the maps that we were supposed to make for homework. I sadly left my map at home last night and I forgot to grab it before coming into school this morning. Mr. Schick allowed me to turn it in on Monday for partial credit however because he is one of the best teachers in history. When we went over the maps, everyone raised up their maps and we critiqued how good they looked. We then talked about how different communities around our area are shaped much differently. I live in a town house community and Mr. Schick lives in a place where he and his neighbors are separated by large portions of owned land. This blog did not send to you because during class I talked to you about it and the website was continually crashing when I tried to send you the blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martin Luther

The Renaissance

Cleisthenes and Isagoras